Saturday 5 March 2016

FOCUS - Part 2

Following on from yesterday's video with Tony Robbins, I am trying to put into practice the art of focus in my own life.

 Image - etienoetuk.com

We all have so many things going on in our lives that often it is easy to get completely sidetracked or bogged down by the sheer amount of things we have to do.

At the moment I am looking at ways in which I can move forward from my current teaching position.

How can I be properly remunerated for my skills and experience? 

How can I use those skills and experiences to help others, but at the same time bring a better balance to my own life and that of my family?

It is not easy.

There are so many possible options.

I can continue to jump around from one idea or opportunity to another.  I have been guilty of that for some time.  I know that there is something else there for me, but had not really found it until now.

However after a great deal of thought and reflection, of study and undertaking courses, I feel that I am much closer now to where I want to be going.

I still have a lot to learn and do.  So the most important thing to do is to focus on what is in front of me and to follow the instructions of those who have been along the road before me.

Focus is not easy.  There are so many distractions.  Yet it is the best way to move forward into the future we want to have.

As I move along this journey, I look forward to sharing my resources and aha moments, my successes and my failures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment