Thursday 3 March 2016

Self-love and self-acceptance

Time for Day 3 of Luminita's Happiness Challenge and an issue which can happen for any of us - self-love and self-acceptance.


Image: self-central.com

REMINDER: Today’s happiness theme is “self-love and self-acceptance.”
 It is so easy to forget to love and accept ourselves.

So many young people today struggle with issues.  I believe this is even more the case than it was when I was a teenager. 

Social media and constant celebrity gossip doesn't help our young people to develop into the people they need to become.

It is also so easy as an adult to say something which can easily affect a young person's self-esteem.

Perhaps I unwittingly did that today.  I need to practice self-acceptance with Luminita's exercise.

I am already finding that these short focus sessions are making me think more about my own life and what I am doing each day.

It's not too late to join in!  Let me know if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment